Form Fill profiles have disappeared.

Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, Israel, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Re: Form Fill profiles have disappeared.

Postby CSCDavid » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:46 pm

I'm sitting on a form, I click on the LastPass icon in the top field, "FORM FILLS" - "Nothing in your vault to fill on this site.", my form fill profiles are not available for me to use in my Chrome Browser.

There is also no drill down to form fill options available to me from the LastPass ToolBar. There are options to Add items.

I have reviewed all drill-down options available to me.

FYI, additional note after reading some of the dialog on this form.
CSCDavid

Postby rdunseith76806 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:41 am

As of 12:34am CST All my data has been restored. Got the Fill Form option. You should probably close your browser or maybe even restart your pc/mac/phone. I was absolutely livid when I thought I lost all my data yesterday. Seems they have backups (you would hope they would) And rolled back to restore data. They listened and fixed it.
rdunseith76806

Postby Justn » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:18 am

I had the new look briefly in my Android app last night. From a quick look the changes appeared to be an improvement. The current Form Fills function is a bit of a confusing mess, so I'll be glad to see it gone or re-designed.

How can I opt in to trying the new look?
Justn

Postby duucfho » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:17 am

Yeah, looks like they reverted back. I had to logout of the extension and back in. GUI is the old version, and form fill profiles are all present now.
duucfho

Postby bombleman » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:36 am

They've rolled back the changes but the version number is still the same (in chrome), that's worrying.
An admission of fault would be nice, rather than leaving us all to speculate and stumble upon the fix (restart chrome). Guess they are trying to keep it out of the tech news!
bombleman

Postby ProTruckDriver » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:20 am

slewis69au656 Wrote:Yep they realised how screwed up it was and rolled it back.

Yeah, let's keep it the old way and don't change anything LP or I'm gone.
ProTruckDriver

Postby gary306 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:31 am

I deleted the extension from Chrome and reinstalled. The extension now has form fills back. The look was good, hopefully it will be back but with all data in tact. I was on the beta version on android, went back to non beta and form fills are back there now too.
gary306

Postby kenko256 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:01 pm

I just logged in today. On FF for Linux, form fill profiles are missing - so is form fill option in dropdown.

On Windows FF and IE all the info and form fill option is there.
kenko256

Postby Oakland Joe » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:30 pm

I am also pissed about this - the latest Chrome plugin has no way to access form fills. I went to my vault and also noticed that it was not visible there, but after logging out and back in again, the form fill data appeared in my vault (web page). Nothing I do makes it reappear in the browser extension.
Oakland Joe

Postby Loner » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:36 pm

I just tried making an online purchase and could not, because all my form fill data was gone. Is the answer SERIOUSLY that I need to remove the extension, reinstall, and reconfigure it? Someone, please confirm. Because this scking bull$hit may be the last straw for me.
Loner

PreviousNext

Return to General Support & Troubleshooting