LastPass won't ignore URL

Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!

Moderators: admin, Israel, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

LastPass won't ignore URL

Postby snowcase » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:01 pm

I've set it up under "Never URLs" but it still autofills un/pw. I actually only need the login on one URL and never on any other URLs but especially not this one. It overrides client login info and completely messes up the hosting. This is becoming a major issue to the point where I'll just stop using LastPass because it's not worth the hassle.
snowcase

Re: LastPass won't ignore URL

Postby daggepagge » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:41 am

*BUMP* I have the same issue. Last pass keeps ignoring "never do anything" urls.

I read some older posts from 2017 about other folks having the same issue..
I opened a support ticket now, hopefully they get their fingers out of their bums and fix it before I switch platforms.

/d
daggepagge

Postby arice561 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:33 pm

We've had the exact same problem for about a month now, which we heard about after we tried to get one of our users into using a password manager. I've tried both the complete URL (which has multiple levels, host.internal.company.tld) and the second-level domain only (company.tld). LastPass still prompts to save the login for any of our sites unless we intervene and say "never" when it asks, where it creates a Never Add Site rule for company.tld instead of using the Never Do Anything rule already in place. We really need the Never Do Anything to keep LastPass as far away as possible from one of our business applications, an ERP that, by definition, is nothing but massive amounts of form fields on massive amounts of different screens. LastPass should never, ever try to save something on that site because it jeopardizes the quality of our business data while wrecking Chrome's performance. We'd really like to use it otherwise, and are even exploring Enterprise packages, but it'll be the end of the project if we can't completely block it on certain sites.
arice561

Postby sbradbury788 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:12 pm

I've had this problem for months now, opened a ticket and they confirmed it's broken and they were working on a fix. 3 months later I reopened the ticket and they confirmed again it's still broken but no ETA on a fix.

I don't know why I keep paying for this product.
sbradbury788

Postby judeonly » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:16 pm

I tried this back in November 2018 and it didn't work on my client, forms were still auto-populating.. thought it was just a bug or something, tried it again today and it is still not working. it's been months or years now LastPass. FIX THIS
judeonly

Postby Derek44 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:22 am

I filed a ticket for this (SUPPORT REQUEST #9759171 only visible by LP employees). But the advice I got was:

Can you add the URLs in question as "Never Add Site", "Never AutoLogin" and "Never AutoFill Application" and re-test the issue

When I did this it worked for me. So IMHO, "Never Do Anything" is broken.

Similar thread here: https://forums.lastpass.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=326105&p=1089475
Derek44

Return to General Support & Troubleshooting