LastPass Logs out EVERY time I close Firefox

Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!

Moderators: admin, Israel, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Re: LastPass Logs out EVERY time I close Firefox

Postby ten4tman » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:03 am

Version 4.24.0.5, January 31, 2019, seems to have fixed the issue on my computer! YEAH!!
ten4tman

Postby ten4tman » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:05 am

ten4tman Wrote:Version 4.24.0.5, January 31, 2019, seems to have fixed the issue on my computer! YEAH!!

Well, maybe not... :(
ten4tman

Postby ikjadoon » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:37 pm

:( I'm sorry to hear that.

FWIW, I gave up and switched to Bitwarden, where I've not been logged out for weeks. This thread opened 486 days ago. If LP can't fix bugs like these, I'm not sure they're worth my money any longer.

Even if they fixed this issue tomorrow, I've lost a lot of trust and an enormous amount of time.

I hope LastPass can figure it out and get their customers back to not worrying about a little password manager.
ikjadoon

Postby binarysamurai » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:51 am

I have the same problem here. I'm logged into LastPass in Firefox and 2 instances of Chrome. Both Chrome logins stay signed in normally, but every time I close Firefox it logs me out.
binarysamurai

Postby rmoran606 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:45 am

This "logging out" business has been happening to me for several months now. Firefox has another (identical) browser called "Firefox Nightly." It updates every night - sometimes a couple of times a day and it tells you to restart your browser to get the latest updates. When I use that browser, it stays logged in to LastPass. I wonder why they can make it work with Firefox Nightly and not the regular Firefox. Just wanted to post this in case anyone cares.
rmoran606

Previous

Return to General Support & Troubleshooting