Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!
Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, Israel, JoeSiegrist, robyn
Broken for me too. It searches but doesn't copy anything to be pasted. Truly annoying. Also, when I open my vault, I would like the ability to just copy the pw or username. Instead I have to go in and edit and then copy.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:25 pm
Same here! But I think the issue that shaynee162 and I have is slightly different than the original post. We both can search at normal typing speed it seems. In my case, I can search and the results update just about as quick as I can type, but there's a loading indicator that appears centred and just keeps spinning. If I click on anything, it freezes and I can't interact with quick search any longer until I quit and relaunch the Mac app. This only began after install v4.32.
I just updated to v4.33 which seems to have been released today and it continues to exhibit this issue.
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:00 am
* copy password from quick search opens master password prompt but closes it immediately
* there is no time to enter the password
* bug appears after update to 4.33.0
* master password prompt stays open for entering the password
# Steps to reproduce:
* click LastPass icon in menu bar
* click Quick Search
* enter a username (in order to copy password)
* click copy dropdown icon next to username
* click "copy password"
* Lastpass Version 4.33.0 (908)
* macOs 10.14.6
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:35 pm
Return to General Support & Troubleshooting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: 54545454, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, r911k974 and 59 guests