Can't close LastPass Popup

Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!

Moderators: admin, Israel, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Re: Can't close LastPass Popup

Postby grub » Thu May 07, 2020 9:26 pm

Same here!! :!: :!: :?: :?: Hello mods, can we get an acknowledgement on this?? Am I taking crazy piLLS?
grub

Postby UrMom » Wed May 27, 2020 9:01 pm

Still happening in 2020 how hard is it to add an X button
UrMom

Postby YogaMike » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:32 am

SAME HERE... how do we escalate this?
YogaMike

Can't close LastPass Popup

Postby YogaMike » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:35 am

please look at all the posts on this topic. It is an apparent bug in lastpass...

when no password fill is available, the popup remains on screen blocking the normal use of the current site.
This fully disables the user from using a chosen web site. You should rank this up as very important. I welcome your inquiry if you do not see what I am describing here.

Thanks !!
Yoga Mike
YogaMike

Postby jpenny84 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:17 pm

YogaMike Wrote:please look at all the posts on this topic. It is an apparent bug in lastpass...

when no password fill is available, the popup remains on screen blocking the normal use of the current site.
This fully disables the user from using a chosen web site. You should rank this up as very important. I welcome your inquiry if you do not see what I am describing here.

Thanks !!
Yoga Mike

Just press the escape key.
jpenny84

Postby rtalamo » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:27 pm

I reached out to customer service about this today, and learned that if you click off to the side (somewhere in the main body of the webpage), it should go away. I tested this on the site that was giving me this problem and it did not close when I clicked off to the side on the within-web-page pop up that was asking for credentials, but it did go away when I clicked further off to the side over the main body of the page. I know this may not be as clear as it could be, but it's a bit challenging to explain. Either way, this morning I couldn't figure out how to close the LastPass popup that was blocking the "Next" button of the credentials window, and now I do!
rtalamo

Previous

Return to General Support & Troubleshooting