updated Lastpass toolbar

Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!

Moderators: admin, Israel, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

updated Lastpass toolbar

Postby Moonstone » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:34 am

Almost every time I log in to Lastpass a red bar appears with a message that an updated Lastpass toolbar is available. I'm sure you are not updating your toolbar several times a day? Any suggestions as to why this might be happening?
Moonstone

Re: updated Lastpass toolbar

Postby JoeSiegrist » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:53 am

Moonstone Wrote:Almost every time I log in to Lastpass a red bar appears with a message that an updated Lastpass toolbar is available. I'm sure you are not updating your toolbar several times a day? Any suggestions as to why this might be happening?

Can you check what version you're on by going to LastPass Icon -> Tools -> About? If it's not 1.31, we keep telling you because the same update is available...

Joe
JoeSiegrist

Re: updated Lastpass toolbar

Postby Moonstone » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:03 am

JoeSiegrist Wrote:
Moonstone Wrote:Almost every time I log in to Lastpass a red bar appears with a message that an updated Lastpass toolbar is available. I'm sure you are not updating your toolbar several times a day? Any suggestions as to why this might be happening?

Can you check what version you're on by going to LastPass Icon -> Tools -> About? If it's not 1.31, we keep telling you because the same update is available...

Joe

Thanks Joe,

I was on 1.29 (do I feel silly now :? ) and have just updated to 1.31 - I'm not sure why it wasn't updating before - I had clicked on the update button and had to retart my browser at least 4 times in the past week. The red update bar only seemed to appear when I clicked on a link that opened a new window. Seems to be working ok now :)
Moonstone

Return to General Support & Troubleshooting