My last Pass pretty much stopped working

Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!

Moderators: admin, Israel, anatoly_LP, chantie, robyn, JoeSiegrist

My last Pass pretty much stopped working

Postby GregInChrist » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:43 pm

I don't know what happened. My last pass will prompt me to login... When I did it says it appears your session has expired. It prompts me again and then gives me an error saying it could not connect to the server and that I am running in offline more and some functionality maybe disabled... in other words it stops working all together. Any Idea's as to what I should try?
GregInChrist

Re: My last Pass pretty much stopped working

Postby JoeSiegrist » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:23 pm

GregInChrist wrote:I don't know what happened. My last pass will prompt me to login... When I did it says it appears your session has expired. It prompts me again and then gives me an error saying it could not connect to the server and that I am running in offline more and some functionality maybe disabled... in other words it stops working all together. Any Idea's as to what I should try?

Firewall issues? Can you get to http://lastpass.com/ Is this IE or Firefox?
JoeSiegrist

Re: My last Pass pretty much stopped working

Postby GregInChrist » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:33 pm

I really don't know what happened. I did not do anything that I am aware of. It was not working for like a week or more. Now it seams to be working again. The only thing I have even changed at all recently is some proxy settings in my browser. I changed to a wap address that is required when tethering my cell to my computer as a modem. That does not make much sense in my mind why that would affect anything, seeing that I have to change the setting back to use my home wifi. I don't know what's going on but it is working now...

I guess if anyone else with a similar issue stumbles across this thread, check your connections and proxy settings(if your using a proxy).

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you unto salvation through faith in His work on the cross! Thanks for your help!
GregInChrist

Return to General Support & Troubleshooting