LP No Longer Asks For Login In A Fresh Session

Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, Israel, JoeSiegrist, robyn

LP No Longer Asks For Login In A Fresh Session

Postby danvm » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:41 am

I use LastPass on several computers and am familiar with how it should behave but on one of my computers it no longer will ask me to log into LastPass for a fresh session. I'm using Firefox with the latest version of LP installed. If I click on the grayed out LP icon, I can log into LP and everything is fine but all my other systems that require logging into LP in a fresh session will, when I'm first asked for a password on some site, automatically ask me to log into LP so it can automatically log me into the site I'm trying to access. Am I missing something?
danvm

Re: LP No Longer Asks For Login In A Fresh Session

Postby JoeSiegrist » Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:15 pm

danvm Wrote:I use LastPass on several computers and am familiar with how it should behave but on one of my computers it no longer will ask me to log into LastPass for a fresh session. I'm using Firefox with the latest version of LP installed. If I click on the grayed out LP icon, I can log into LP and everything is fine but all my other systems that require logging into LP in a fresh session will, when I'm first asked for a password on some site, automatically ask me to log into LP so it can automatically log me into the site I'm trying to access. Am I missing something?

Did you turn off any of the notifications in LastPass Icon -> Preferences -> General tab? That's the only thing I can think that would cause this...

Joe
JoeSiegrist

Return to General Support & Troubleshooting