Sesame - where do you download it/how do you install it?

Help with the Windows installer (lastpass.exe)

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Sesame - where do you download it/how do you install it?

Postby majennin » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:28 am

So I've spent more than an hour trying to find where to download Sesame from. The Sesame documentation link takes you to the LastPass installer page so I tried loading it to my USB drive and running it from there thinking "well maybe it knows" but it just reinstalled LastPass. I see a link in another forum to a sesame.x64 but it doesn't run and I don't see any real link on the site for Sesame. I'm an IT guy so maybe I'm making this harder than it is? Do I need to say open "says a me" to find sesame?? Any help would be appreciated.
majennin

Re: Sesame - where do you download it/how do you install it?

Postby majennin » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:19 pm

Well I finally stumbled across Sesame under the Windows tab/logo. Sure wish the document had linked here instead of to LastPass proper. But it's done and working. Make sure you run cabundle.pkg on any MAC -- not very intuitive and no instructions to that effect. Thank you forums for helping out.
majennin

Postby kiwih » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:50 am

I have had exactly the same problem in trying to install Sesame. Can anyone help me with the installation of Sesame on my thumb drive.
kiwih

Postby jpenny84 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:56 am

Go to https://www.lastpass.com/download , click the applicable operating system tab and scroll down to LastPass Seasame to download.
jpenny84

Postby kiwih » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:54 pm

Thankyou for assistance in downloading Sesame. It was then straightforward to get it operating.
kiwih

Return to Windows Installer Questions