Account Settings is grayed out

Help with the Windows installer (lastpass.exe)

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Account Settings is grayed out

Postby LouNawlins » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:29 am

Due to operating system issues, I had to reinstall OS and as a result reinstall Last Pass. So far, I have been able to reinstall and import csv file, but account setting are grayed out so can't make any changes, etc.
LouNawlins

Re: Account Settings is grayed out

Postby JoeSiegrist » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:49 pm

LouNawlins Wrote:Due to operating system issues, I had to reinstall OS and as a result reinstall Last Pass. So far, I have been able to reinstall and import csv file, but account setting are grayed out so can't make any changes, etc.

Account Settings is just https://lastpass.com/?ac=1&opensettings=1 but it's grayed out because you're logged out -- login!
JoeSiegrist

Re: Account Settings is grayed out

Postby LouNawlins » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:04 pm

It is (was) not the link that was grayed out, but the pop up box. When not logged in the link is grayed out and of course will not let me in. But as I was logged in, the link would open the settings box, but it was grayed out.

It is working now and I suspect one of the following may have helped correct it...
1. I cleared my cookies, temp files, etc.
2. I installed more patches that have since shown up.
3. It also may be due to installing IE 9 Beta, of which I have had a couple of updates since then.

At any rate "THANKS" for the reply and I will note to make sure that is not the case in the future, but if it happens again, I will take a screen shot and post.

The more I play with the program and use it, the more I am liking it!
LouNawlins

Return to Windows Installer Questions