can't get loged in when have two addresses

Help with the Windows installer (lastpass.exe)

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

can't get loged in when have two addresses

Postby kry » Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:55 pm

How do you log in when you have more than one login blank that needs to be filled? Like, you will go to a site and it says

ID________and than you have to put in your ID and than it will take you to a site that needs a Password _________ before you are logged in.

The automatic fill in does not come up at all for the ID site so you can fill it in. Now if you try to put it in manually it will not keep

your ID_______ on file for you. How can you fill in two different www. addresses for the one site you want to get too?

I need it to keep my ID_____ and my Password ________ both so I can reach this address.

Thank You,
kry
kry

Re: can't get loged in when have two addresses

Postby JoeSiegrist » Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:24 pm

kry Wrote:How do you log in when you have more than one login blank that needs to be filled? Like, you will go to a site and it says

ID________and than you have to put in your ID and than it will take you to a site that needs a Password _________ before you are logged in.

The automatic fill in does not come up at all for the ID site so you can fill it in. Now if you try to put it in manually it will not keep

your ID_______ on file for you. How can you fill in two different www. addresses for the one site you want to get too?

I need it to keep my ID_____ and my Password ________ both so I can reach this address.

Thank You,
kry

Sorry I'm having a difficult time following your question -- if you talking about multi-step you need to go through both steps, then a Save Password prompt will come up and if you save it there, it'll remember both steps...

Joe
JoeSiegrist

Postby kry » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:19 pm

I will try again see if you understand. You first go to a www site this is what comes up Member number______ and with this is ( A Random security code 89sr this is in a box and it shows this 89sr and says for added security, please enter the code displayed in box into the text box below it and than click the log on button to proceed) empty box________ put in this 89sr and than click on log on) now it takes you to your site that you put in your password_________ and now is when first your Lastpass program shows up and asks you if you want to keep this password and site, You say yes, and it keeps all of the above but, when you click onto the site again you get a fill in of this 89sr which is wrong wrong wrong, why?? because this is a random security code and is changed each and every time that you will log into this site. Go to http://www.citizensfirst.com/Accounts/Rates.htm click on Log in at upper right corner you will see what I am telling you. Please advise
Thank You,
kry
kry

Postby kry » Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:39 pm

Have not got a answery yet??
kry
kry

Postby JoeSiegrist » Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:21 pm

The random security code was one we haven't seen before -- we think we may have a fix out for this with our next release (likely tomorrow).

Joe
JoeSiegrist

Return to Windows Installer Questions