LastPass for Applications

Help with the Windows installer (lastpass.exe)

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

LastPass for Applications

Postby 298 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:35 pm

Hi,

I just recently downloaded the LastPass for Applications for Windows, and I'm currently running windows 10 home edition. I downloaded the LastPass for Applications because I need to login to a desktop app using a shared username and password on my last pass account.

The problem is that first the app is java based and whenever i click the app when training it gets detected as java instead of the app.
Second is when training I don't know how to load the username and password from last pass
Lastly when training I encounter issues because the app gives out pop ups telling me that I have the wrong password.

I need help in understanding how to use the LastPass for Applications and how to load the credentails from my lastpass shared to me folder to the app.

Thanks

Re: LastPass for Applications

Postby jpenny84 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:33 pm

LastPass for Applications does not use Java.
jpenny84

Postby 298 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:54 pm

Hi jpenny,

Thank you for your response. I meant the application that I am using is a java based software. I tried training it but I don't know how to do it right because it wasn't loading the password and username that was shared to my account.

Postby gderuiter116 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:53 am

LP for aplications is a nice software, however, I have the feeling that unfortunately, LP is not updating this program anymore. It is a real miss....
gderuiter116

Return to Windows Installer Questions