cant not working google 2fa please help me

Help with the Windows installer (lastpass.exe)

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

cant not working google 2fa please help me

Postby dursundurmasin5g8460 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:18 pm

Due to the location of the security update LastPass last week I did not get my first account. I emailed, I opened ticket. mail to a template did not help anyone. It is currently incompatible with Google Authenticator. Although there is a discrepancy to try on different computers and phones. I can not login. 2F was not working. I will complain to LastPass. Or how can they take away my rights. Premium I am a member, I'm not allowed to even dozens of more than 100 account. I trust LastPass, I was wrong. Please help you employees, LastPass and a small company that does not answer your mail, no phone number to call, direct communication, no technical support. Hackers hacking the user is doing, but we are victims. All I wanted was to be contacted me. I even send my credentials but did not go to one communication, provided to assist in the forums. I'm single account gmail account password so I know I got to LastPass account money. I was wrong. I can not enter my basic e-mail account. [personal information removed by moderator] . Please find me a solution.

I beg you. Help me. I beg you.
dursundurmasin5g8460

Re: cant not working google 2fa please help me

Postby jpenny84 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:19 pm

Are you able to access your vault using offline mode so you can get your email passwords?

https://helpdesk.lastpass.com/your-lastpass-vault/
jpenny84

Postby dursundurmasin5g8460 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:13 am

jpenny84 Wrote:Are you able to access your vault using offline mode so you can get your email passwords?

https://helpdesk.lastpass.com/your-lastpass-vault/

I can not use the offline mode. I threw my phone format. I do not know my email password , I save in LastPass .

There are two problems.
1 issue: LastPass is a new safety feature and before I need to enter the IP address entered . but my ISP gives me a dynamic rope. LastPass is removing these barriers but short-lived. 2. Problem : Google Authenticator not working. I can not enter in any way.

My thing bothers me : I was hungry, but extremely slow LastPass ticket . I could not enter my account for days . I had a problem in my work , even sleep can not sleep. I'm waiting for answers for days . 7 hours today while I'm waiting for a response from the LastPass . but nobody wrote me an answer . I wish I did not trust it to LastPass .
dursundurmasin5g8460

Postby dursundurmasin5g8460 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:48 pm

Thank you Lastpass Thank you for support Chris! 0 problem, perfect support but little slow=)
dursundurmasin5g8460

Return to Windows Installer Questions