Installation Command Line Options

Help with the Windows installer (lastpass.exe)

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Installation Command Line Options

Postby TKruzze » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:28 pm

In the release notes for version 1.51.2 it states: "A number of command line options have been added to the installer to facilitate easier automated/silent installation".

However, I cannot find any place that these are documented. Can anyone steer me to a COMPLETE list of these command line options referred to above? Thanks, in advance, for you assistance.

TommyK
TKruzze

Re: Installation Command Line Options

Postby JoeSiegrist » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:33 pm

TKruzze Wrote:In the release notes for version 1.51.2 it states: "A number of command line options have been added to the installer to facilitate easier automated/silent installation".

However, I cannot find any place that these are documented. Can anyone steer me to a COMPLETE list of these command line options referred to above? Thanks, in advance, for you assistance.

TommyK

Run the following from the command line:
lastpass.exe -h
JoeSiegrist

Re: Installation Command Line Options

Postby TKruzze » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:05 pm

TKruzze Wrote:In the release notes for version 1.51.2 it states: "A number of command line options have been added to the installer to facilitate easier automated/silent installation".

JoeSiegrist Wrote:Run the following from the command line:
lastpass.exe -h

Awesome! Thanks so much. I had tried /? -? and ?, but had never thought to try -h. Thanks, again, for your assistance.

TommyK
TKruzze

Return to Windows Installer Questions