IMPORT FROM AVAST EASYPASS

Help with the Windows installer (lastpass.exe)

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

IMPORT FROM AVAST EASYPASS

Postby caradp49 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:39 am

Do I have all my identifiers and would word of step in ASAST EASYPASS, have it there a possibility of recovering the list to import them in LASTPASS?

if not, will it be necessary that I return them one by one, and is there more than 200?

LASTPAS retains =
the name of the site
the identifier
possibly the password

thank you for your assistance, because I do not know at all LASPASS, and also how one incorporates it in the various navigators.

it was indicated to me to use LASPAST in firefox/TO IMPORT, but I cannot integrate LASPAST in this navigator.

I saw that file EASYPASS was under ROBOFORM

thank you very much of your assistance.
caradp49

Re: IMPORT FROM AVAST EASYPASS

Postby davido » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:26 am

caradp49 Wrote:Do I have all my identifiers and would word of step in ASAST EASYPASS, have it there a possibility of recovering the list to import them in LASTPASS?

if not, will it be necessary that I return them one by one, and is there more than 200?

LASTPAS retains =
the name of the site
the identifier
possibly the password

thank you for your assistance, because I do not know at all LASPASS, and also how one incorporates it in the various navigators.

it was indicated to me to use LASPAST in firefox/TO IMPORT, but I cannot integrate LASPAST in this navigator.

I saw that file EASYPASS was under ROBOFORM

thank you very much of your assistance.

The guide here https://helpdesk.lastpass.com/importing ... -managers/ might be of help
davido

Return to Windows Installer Questions